In order to deepen the school-enterprise cooperation and interaction, promote the development of school-enterprise cooperation, and give full play to the active role of the "member newsletter" of the school-enterprise cooperation board in creating local high-skilled universities, the "member newsletter" of the school-enterprise cooperation board A "School-enterprise cooperation" column was opened, and the excellent manuscripts on school-enterprise cooperation and post-employment internship were sought for teachers and students of the school. The specific requirements are as follows:
I. Scope of Call for Papers
All departments, teaching and research departments, classes, as well as internship instructors and internship students who have carried out school-enterprise cooperation and internships can submit contributions in collective or individual names.
1. The content of the manuscript should be related to the school-enterprise cooperation or post placement internship. It can introduce the course of cooperation, typical examples, advanced experience, gains, etc. It is required that the content of the manuscript is positive, positive and advanced.
2. Please submit all manuscripts in WORD. If there are pictures in the manuscript, please submit the original picture as an attachment.
3. Please indicate the contributor's name, department or class, contact phone number, e-mail address, etc. at the end of the manuscript in order to get in touch with you in time.
Use of manuscripts
1. Once all manuscripts have been accepted, they will be published in batches in the "Member Newsletter" and paid according to the standard of 50 yuan per thousand words according to the published page.
2. Excellent manuscripts with good response will be actively recommended to the college's propaganda department, social media and higher-level relevant departments as a typical case to promote.
3. Outstanding contributors will be given priority consideration in the selection of excellent internship instructors and outstanding interns.
Fourth, the submission method
All manuscripts can only be submitted by email.
Submission email: email@example.com
Contact: Wang Conghui, Jiang Wu
Phone: (0553) 5971074
Student Affairs Office, Academic Affairs Office, School-Enterprise Cooperation Office
September 9, 2015