Centennial School History
2009-09-25 00:00 来源： 办公室 Date: 2009-09-25 00:00 Source: Office
Anhui Vocational College of Commerce and Technology is a vocational college with a long history. In 2003, it was her centennial birthday. In the past 100 years, there have been more than 17,300 graduates with historical materials for examination.
The well-known patriotic educator of our province, Mr. Li Guangjiong, was founded in 1903 in Changsha, Hunan, and was the earliest precursor of the college. In 1904, Anhui Luxiang Public School moved back to Wuhu and changed its name to Anhui Public School. In 1912, it was changed to a kind of industrial school, which was divided into agriculture and business. The following year, silkworm families were added. Soon, Bo Wenwei, then governor of Anhui Province, decided that the Provincial A-type Agricultural School was established by the Department of Agronomy and the Provincial A-type Commercial School by the Department of Commerce. Later, due to the outbreak of the "Discussion of Yuan" war, it was suspended. In June 1919, the Anhui Provincial Department of Education decided to establish the first provincial type A business school, and in 1923 it was renamed "Provincial First Business School". In February 1928, the Provincial Department of Education decided to merge the Provincial No. 1 Business School and Provincial No. 2 Agricultural School into the Provincial No. 2 Secondary Vocational School, with two departments, Agriculture and Commerce, to run schools on the original campus. In August 1934, the "second job" was changed to the provincial Wuhu Advanced Agricultural Vocational School, and the "Shangnong" attached to the Ministry of Commerce. During the Anti-Japanese War, Wuhu was invaded by Japanese invaders in May 1938, and the school was forced to close. In 1942, the Provincial Department of Finance and the Education Department decided to organize a business vocational school in Lihuang (the seat of the provincial government during the War of Resistance Against Japan, today Jinzhai County), which was named Anhui Lihuang Advanced Vocational Vocational School, and moved back to Wuhu Province in 1946. The first business school site (that is, No. 82 Fu Kang Road, the first campus of the college today) was renamed the provincial Wuhu Advanced Business Vocational School. Wuhu was liberated in April 1949, and the school was taken over by the Wuhu Military Management Committee. All the employees of the school continued to work.
After the liberation of Wuhu, the school has been renamed as Wuhu Senior Vocational School of Business, and Wuhu Intermediate Business and Technical School in South Anhui. In 1952, the southern Anhui and northern Anhui administrations merged to form the Anhui Provincial People's Government. The school was renamed the Wuhu Business School of Anhui Province under the leadership of the Provincial Department of Commerce, and was renamed the Anhui Business School in 1961. The "Cultural Revolution" that began in 1966 caused devastating blows to business schools. In 1969, the schools were forced to move to rural Xuancheng and Wuhu County to conduct "fight, approval, and reform." Workers moved to rural areas to run four rural middle schools.
In September 1972, with the approval of the Provincial Revolutionary Committee, the business school resumed its operation and was named Anhui Business School, which is still affiliated to the Provincial Department of Commerce. In 1984, with the approval of the provincial government, the "Anhui Commercial Workers University" was established to train commercial staff at the college level for commercial workers in the province. In 1985, a correspondence secondary technical education for commercial employees in the province was launched, which realized "one school, three systems", that is, one school has both adult higher education, general secondary education, and amateur secondary technical education for employees.
On June 18, 2000, the Provincial Government approved the establishment of Anhui Business Vocational College and Anhui Business School on the basis of Anhui Business Secretarial  No. 120 document. Anhui Vocational College of Commerce and Technology, college-level full-time higher professional The organizational relationship between the school and the party belongs to the Education Committee of the Provincial Party Committee, and the administration is managed by the Provincial Department of Education.